Details about Ly Slesman
Access statistics for papers by Ly Slesman.
Last updated 2021-09-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Foreign direct investment and entrepreneurship: Does the role of institutions matter?
International Business Review, 2021, 30, (4) View citations (1)
- Political institutions and finance-growth nexus in emerging markets and developing countries: A tale of one threshold
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2019, 72, (C), 80-100 View citations (8)
- Dutch Disease effect of Oil Price on Agriculture Sector: Evidence from Panel Cointegration of Oil Exporting Countries
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2018, 8, (5), 241-250 View citations (8)
- Types of Foreign Capital Inflows and Economic Growth: New Evidence on Role of Financial Markets
Journal of International Development, 2017, 29, (6), 768-789 View citations (5)
- Inflation, inflation uncertainty, and economic growth in emerging and developing countries: Panel data evidence
Economic Systems, 2016, 40, (4), 638-657 View citations (11)
- Capital Inflows and Economic Growth: Does the Role of Institutions Matter?
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2015, 20, (3), 253-275 View citations (18)
- Institutional infrastructure and economic growth in member countries of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)
Economic Modelling, 2015, 51, (C), 214-226 View citations (19)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.