Details about David J.C. Smant
Access statistics for papers by David J.C. Smant.
Last updated 2020-09-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Direct tests of the expectations theory of the term structure: Survey expectations, the term premium and coefficient biases
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Real time data, regime shifts, and a simple but effective estimated Fed policy rule, 1969-2009
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Credit Rationing Effects of Credit Value-at-Risk
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute
- Bank credit in the transmission of monetary policy: A critical review of the issues and evidence
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (9)
- The Household Balance Sheet and Durable Consumer Expenditures: An Empirical Investigation for The Netherlands, 1972-93
Journal of Policy Modeling, 1999, 21, (2), 243-274 View citations (1)
- Modelling trends, expectations and the cyclical behaviour of prices
Economic Modelling, 1998, 15, (1), 151-161 View citations (5)
- Real business cycle theory and monetary policy: the multiplier approach
Applied Economics, 1998, 30, (8), 1037-1053
- Re-examining the cyclical behaviour of prices and output
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 1996, 132, (4), 651-674 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.