Details about Ben O. Smith
Access statistics for papers by Ben O. Smith.
Last updated 2019-03-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Adjusting for guessing and applying a statistical test to the disaggregation of value-added learning scores
The Journal of Economic Education, 2018, 49, (4), 307-323
- Create random assignments: A cloud-based tool to help implement alternative teaching materials
The Journal of Economic Education, 2018, 49, (3), 297-297
- Estimating state-industry employment, with an application to industrial localization
Applied Economics, 2018, 50, (48), 5189-5203
- Improved grade outcomes with an e-mailed “grade nudge”
The Journal of Economic Education, 2018, 49, (1), 1-7 View citations (2)
- Lesson Plans for Teaching Economics with The Big Bang Theory
Journal of Economics Teaching, 2018, 3, (1), 162-184
- Multiplatform software tool to disaggregate and adjust value-added learning scores
The Journal of Economic Education, 2018, 49, (2), 220-221
- Short vs. long: cognitive load, retention and changing class structures
Education Economics, 2017, 25, (5), 501-512
- Bazinganomics: Economics of The Big Bang Theory
The Journal of Economic Education, 2016, 47, (2), 192-192 View citations (2)
- Giving away the store: How the zero price constraint results in fewer add-on features
Economics Bulletin, 2016, 36, (2), 983-992
- Simulating confidence for the Ellison–Glaeser index
Journal of Urban Economics, 2014, 81, (C), 85-103 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.