Details about Fred H. Smith
Access statistics for papers by Fred H. Smith.
Last updated 2019-10-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- What’s Manhattan Worth? A Land Values Index from 1950 to 2013
Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark View citations (1)
- A Neighborhood-Level View of Riots, Property Values, and Population Loss: Cleveland 1950-1980
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Explorations in Economic History (2007)
- What's Manhattan worth? A land values index from 1950 to 2014
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2018, 70, (C), 1-19 View citations (1)
- Still staying away: Women and the economics major – evidence from two Southern liberal arts colleges
Econometrics Letters, 2014, 1, (2), 1-7
- The Rise (and Fall) of the Arena Football League
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2013, 41, (4), 439-450
- A neighborhood-level view of riots, property values, and population loss: Cleveland 1950-1980
Explorations in Economic History, 2007, 44, (3), 365-386 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- Consumer discrimination in professional sports: new evidence from major league baseball
Applied Economics Letters, 2007, 14, (13), 951-955 View citations (6)
- America's Historic Stockyards: Livestock Hotels. By J'Nell L. Pate. Fort Worth, TX: TCU Press, 2005. Pp. ix, 225. $24.95
The Journal of Economic History, 2006, 66, (2), 531-532
- Historical evidence on the monocentric urban model: a case study of Cleveland, 1915-1980
Applied Economics Letters, 2003, 10, (11), 729-731 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.