Details about Tudor Gherasim Smirna
Access statistics for papers by Tudor Gherasim Smirna.
Last updated 2019-06-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A critical view on the mainstream theory of economic cycles
Management & Marketing, 2019, 14, (1), 48-58
- INSIDE DUMPING THEORY: AUSTRIAN PERSPECTIVES ON THE COST PROBLEM
Review of Social and Economic Issues, 2017, 1, (4), 44-62
- VICTOR PLACE AS EARLY ADVOCATE OF FRACTIONAL RESERVE CENTRAL BANKING IN ROMANIA
Review of Social and Economic Issues, 2016, 1, (3), 57-75
- THE FAILURE OF THE FIRST ROMANIAN CENTRAL BANK: BAD DESIGN, BAD LUCK, OR BOTH?
CES Working Papers, 2015, 7(2A), (2a), 627-636 View citations (1)
- The Struggles for the Establishment of the National Bank of Moldavia In Light of the Theory of Political Entrepreneurship
Romanian Economic Journal, 2015, 18, (56), 167-180 View citations (2)
- Există ştiinţă dincolo de măsurare? (Perspectiva austriacă asupra utilizării matematicii în economie)
Revista OEconomica, 2010, (03) View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.