Details about Sergio Sola
Access statistics for papers by Sergio Sola.
Last updated 2018-01-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Investment Scaling-up and the Role of Government; the Case of Benin
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (1)
- Sub-National Government’s Risk Premia; Does Fiscal Performance Matter?
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (4)
- Global Factors in the Term Structure of Interest Rates
Faculty Working Papers, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra View citations (9)
Also in IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund (2013) View citations (12)
- Does Fiscal Policy Affect Interest Rates? Evidence from a Factor-Augmented Panel
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics (2016)
- Economic uncertainty and the effectiveness of monetary policy
Working Paper, Norges Bank View citations (59)
- Temporary and Persistent Fiscal Policy Shocks
IHEID Working Papers, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies View citations (1)
- Expected fiscal policy and interest rates in open economy
IHEID Working Papers, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies View citations (8)
- Identifying the effects of government spending shocks with and without expected reversal: an approach based on U.S. real-time data
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (22)
- Does fiscal policy affect interest rates? Evidence from a factor-augmented panel
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2016, 16, (2), 395-437 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Investment scaling up and the role of government
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (38), 3605-3625 View citations (1)
- Sub-nationals' risk premia in fiscal federations: Fiscal performance and institutional design
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2016, 63, (C), 165-187 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.