Details about Orville Jose C. Solon
Access statistics for papers by Orville Jose C. Solon.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Gender equality and investments in adolescents in the rural Philippines
Research reports, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (7)
- The Health Impact of Urban Poor Housing and Environmental Conditions
Working Papers, Philippine Institute for Development Studies View citations (1)
- Evidence of a causal link between health outcomes, insurance coverage, and a policy to expand access: experimental data from children in the Philippines
Health Economics, 2011, 20, (5), 620-630 View citations (13)
- Pushing on a string: How policy might encourage private doctors to compete with the public sector on the basis of quality
Economics Letters, 2011, 110, (2), 101-103 View citations (2)
- An evaluation of the cost-effectiveness of policy navigators to improve access to care for the poor in the Philippines
Health Policy, 2009, 92, (1), 89-95 View citations (2)
- Should we have confidence if a physician is accredited? A study of the relative impacts of accreditation and insurance payments on quality of care in the Philippines
Social Science & Medicine, 2008, 67, (4), 505-510 View citations (7)
- Opportunities and Risks in the Privatization-Regulation of the Metropolitan Water and Sewerage System
Philippine Review of Economics, 2000, 37, (1), 124-140
- Health Care Expenditure Patterns in the Philippines: Analysis of National Health Accounts, 1991-1997
Philippine Review of Economics, 1999, 36, (2), 335-364 View citations (1)
- De Facto Tenure and the Allocation of Land Among Squatters
Philippine Review of Economics, 1990, 27, (2), 208-226
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.