Details about Siew-Voon Soon
Access statistics for papers by Siew-Voon Soon.
Last updated 2019-08-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The persistence of real exchange rates in the Central and Eastern European countries
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia
See also Journal Article in Journal of Business Economics and Management (2016)
- Fiscal stance, foreign capital inflows and the behavior of current account in the Asian countries
Empirical Economics, 2019, 56, (2), 523-549
- Exchange rate pass-through in the Asian countries: does inflation volatility matter?
Applied Economics Letters, 2018, 25, (5), 309-312
- Asymmetric exchange rate pass-through in an emerging market economy: The case of Mexico
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 41, (C), 247-259 View citations (6)
- Exchange Rate Pass-through (ERPT) into Domestic Prices: Evidence from a Nonlinear Perspective
Economics Bulletin, 2017, 37, (2), 1160-1167
- Fiscal sustainability in an emerging market economy: When does public debt turn bad?
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2017, 39, (1), 99-113 View citations (9)
- Markov-switching analysis of exchange rate pass-through: Perspective from Asian countries
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2017, 51, (C), 245-257 View citations (3)
- The persistence in real interest rates: Does it solve the intertemporal consumption behavior puzzle?
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2017, 50, (C), 36-51
- Persistence of Real Exchange Rates in the Central and Eastern European Countries
Journal of Business Economics and Management, 2016, 17, (3), 381-396
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Demand for broad money in Singapore: does wealth matter?
Journal of Economics and Finance, 2015, 39, (3), 557-573 View citations (1)
- Parity reversion in the Asian real exchange rates: new evidence from the local-persistent model
Applied Economics, 2015, 47, (59), 6395-6408 View citations (1)
- Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in the Asian Economies: Can Regime Shifts Explain Purchasing Power Parity Puzzles?
Global Economic Review, 2015, 44, (2), 219-236 View citations (1)
- Inflation, inflation uncertainty and output growth: what does the data say for Malaysia?
Journal of Economic Studies, 2014, 41, (3), 370-386 View citations (4)
- Parity reversion in real interest rate in the Asian countries: Further evidence based on local-persistent model
Economic Modelling, 2013, 35, (C), 634-642 View citations (5)
- Real interest parity in Central and Eastern European countries: Evidence on integration into EU and the US markets
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2013, 25, (C), 163-180 View citations (7)
- Mean reversion in bilateral real exchange rates: evidence from the Malaysian ringgit
Applied Economics, 2012, 44, (22), 2921-2933 View citations (1)
- Purchasing Power Parity and Efficiency of Black Market Exchange Rate in African Countries
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2011, 47, (5), 52-70
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.