Details about Siew-Voon Soon
Access statistics for papers by Siew-Voon Soon.
Last updated 2017-12-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The persistence of real exchange rates in the Central and Eastern European countries
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia
- Asymmetric exchange rate pass-through in an emerging market economy: The case of Mexico
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 41, (C), 247-259 View citations (2)
- Exchange Rate Pass-through (ERPT) into Domestic Prices: Evidence from a Nonlinear Perspective
Economics Bulletin, 2017, 37, (2), 1160-1167
- Fiscal sustainability in an emerging market economy: When does public debt turn bad?
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2017, 39, (1), 99-113 View citations (2)
- Markov-switching analysis of exchange rate pass-through: Perspective from Asian countries
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2017, 51, (C), 245-257
- The persistence in real interest rates: Does it solve the intertemporal consumption behavior puzzle?
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2017, 50, (C), 36-51
- Persistence of Real Exchange Rates in the Central and Eastern European Countries
Journal of Business Economics and Management, 2016, 17, (3), 381-396
- Demand for broad money in Singapore: does wealth matter?
Journal of Economics and Finance, 2015, 39, (3), 557-573 View citations (1)
- Parity reversion in the Asian real exchange rates: new evidence from the local-persistent model
Applied Economics, 2015, 47, (59), 6395-6408 View citations (1)
- Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in the Asian Economies: Can Regime Shifts Explain Purchasing Power Parity Puzzles?
Global Economic Review, 2015, 44, (2), 219-236 View citations (1)
- Inflation, inflation uncertainty and output growth: what does the data say for Malaysia?
Journal of Economic Studies, 2014, 41, (3), 370-386 View citations (4)
- Parity reversion in real interest rate in the Asian countries: Further evidence based on local-persistent model
Economic Modelling, 2013, 35, (C), 634-642 View citations (5)
- Real interest parity in Central and Eastern European countries: Evidence on integration into EU and the US markets
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2013, 25, (C), 163-180 View citations (6)
- Mean reversion in bilateral real exchange rates: evidence from the Malaysian ringgit
Applied Economics, 2012, 44, (22), 2921-2933
- Purchasing Power Parity and Efficiency of Black Market Exchange Rate in African Countries
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2011, 47, (5), 52-70
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.