Details about Ismail Oladimeji Soile
Access statistics for papers by Ismail Oladimeji Soile.
Last updated 2017-08-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- BOLIVIA’S ENERGY CONSUMPTION AND ECONOMIC GROWTH PROFILE: IS THERE A LINK?
ECONOMY AND SOCIOLOGY: Theoretical and Scientifical Journal, 2016, (1), 95-102
- Bivariate Cointegration Analysis of Energy-Economy Interactions in Iran
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, 2015, (11(6)), 125-139
- Who benefit most from fuel subsidies? Evidence from Nigeria
Energy Policy, 2015, 87, (C), 314-324 View citations (19)
- Linear Optimization Techniques for Product-Mix of Paints Production in Nigeria
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, 2014, (10(1)), 181-190 View citations (1)
- Intensity of Use Hypothesis: Analysis of Selected Asian Countries with Structural Differences
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2013, 3, (1), 1-9
- Financing Rural Energy Projects in China: Lessons for Nigeria
International Journal of Financial Research, 2012, 3, (4), 7-18
- Foreign direct investment and Nigeria’s economic growth: a sectoral analysis
Philippine Review of Economics, 2007, 44, (2), 171-194
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.