Details about Alaa M Soliman
Access statistics for papers by Alaa M Soliman.
Last updated 2017-05-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- THE ASYMMETRIC EFFECTS OF A COMMON MONETARY POLICY IN EUROPE
Economics and Finance Discussion Papers, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Integration (2009)
- Endogenous growth and Stock Market Development
Working Papers, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol
- Infrastructure Guarantees: Making It Simple
Economic Studies journal, 2017, (1), 178-202
- Macroeconomic Policies Interaction & the Symmetry of Financial Markets’ Responses
Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, 2016, 5, (1), 53-69 View citations (1)
- Aspects of Macroeconomic Policy Combinations and Their Effects on Financial Markets
Economic Issues Journal Articles, 2014, 19, (1), 95-118 View citations (1)
- Stock Prices and Monetary Policy: An Impulse Response Analysis
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2013, 3, (3), 701-709 View citations (1)
- The Asymmetric Effects of a Common Monetary Policy in Europe
Journal of Economic Integration, 2009, 24, 455-475 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- Endogenous Growth Models and Stock Market Development: Evidence from Four Countries
Review of Development Economics, 2005, 9, (2), 166-176 View citations (24)
- STOCK MARKET DEVELOPMENT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH: THE CAUSAL LINKAGE
Journal of Economic Development, 2004, 29, (1), 33-50 View citations (66)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.