Details about Michael A. Spencer
Access statistics for papers by Michael A. Spencer.
Last updated 2013-05-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Rebate Rules in Threshold Public Good Provision
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Public Economics (2009)
- Loyalty, protocol, bargainer characteristics, and rationality in an experimental investigation of bilateral bargaining in dyads
Applied Economics Letters, 2010, 17, (9), 895-900
- Rebate rules in threshold public good provision
Journal of Public Economics, 2009, 93, (5-6), 798-806 View citations (40)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Protocol for inexperienced Coasean bargainers confronting delay costs
Resource and Energy Economics, 2000, 22, (1), 79-90 View citations (3)
- VALUING WATER QUALITY MONITORING: A CONTINGENT VALUATION EXPERIMENT INVOLVING HYPOTHETICAL AND REAL PAYMENTS
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 1998, 27, (1), 15 View citations (30)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.