Details about Aristotelis Spiliotis
Access statistics for papers by Aristotelis Spiliotis.
Last updated 2017-07-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Reassessing the Asymmetries and Rigidities in the Interest Rate Pass-Through Process: A Hidden Co-Integration Approach
Credit and Capital Markets, 2015, 48, (3), 477–500 View citations (2)
- MODELLING BANKS' LENDING BEHAVIOUR IN A CAPITAL‐REGULATED FRAMEWORK
Metroeconomica, 2012, 63, (2), 389-416
- Monetary and banking policy transmission through interest rates: an empirical application to the USA, Canada, the UK and the Eurozone
International Review of Applied Economics, 2010, 24, (2), 119-136 View citations (10)
- interest rate asymmetries in the east asian financial markets: evidence from malaysia, south korea, hong kong & singapore
Economics Bulletin, 2009, 29, (1), A12
- Alternative money theories: a G7 testing
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 2008, 30, (4), 601-622 View citations (5)
- Testing Money Supply Endogeneity: The Case of Greece (1975-1998)
European Research Studies Journal, 2006, IX, (1-2), 85-102
- The Determinants of Commercial Banks’ Lending Behavior: Some Evidence for Greece
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 1998, 20, (4), 649-672 View citations (7)
- The Basel II Influence on the Money Supply Process: A Comparative Analysis of the Eurozone and the United States
Chapter 9 in Credit, Money and Macroeconomic Policy, 2011
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.