Details about John Arthur Spry
Access statistics for papers by John Arthur Spry.
Last updated 2012-07-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Who Plays the Numbers Games in the Middle of the Day?
Working Papers, Ball State University, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics (2012)
- The Social Responsibility of Corporate Management: A Classical Critique
Working Papers, Ball State University, Department of Economics View citations (9)
- Who plays the numbers games in the middle of the day?
Applied Economics, 2012, 44, (7), 889-897 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- The relative regressivity of seven lottery games
Applied Economics, 2008, 40, (1), 35-39 View citations (8)
- The Effects of Fiscal Competition on Local Property and Income Tax Reliance
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2005, 5, (1), 1-21 View citations (8)
- Assessing the Impact of Monopoly Toll Road Service Areas
Eastern Economic Journal, 2004, 30, (3), 393-409