Details about Sylaja Srinivasan
Access statistics for papers by Sylaja Srinivasan.
Last updated 2019-04-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- A Century of High Frequency UK Macroeconomic Statistics: A Data Inventory
Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE) Technical Reports, Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE)
- Double Deflation: theory and practice
Discussion Papers, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM) View citations (3)
Also in Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE) Discussion Papers, Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE) (2018)
- Productivity growth, adjustment costs and variable factor utilisation: the UK case
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (14)
- Productivity Growth and the Role of ICT in the United Kingdom: An Industry View, 1970-2000
CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE View citations (7)
Also in LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2005) View citations (2)
- Productivity growth in UK industries, 1970-2000: structural change and the role of ICT
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (8)
- Capital stocks, capital services, and depreciation: an integrated framework
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (42)
- The Case of the Missing Productivity Growth: Or, Does Information Technology Explain why Productivity Accelerated in the US but not the UK?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (47)
- The Case of the Missing Productivity Growth: Or, Does Information technology explain why productivity accelerated in the United States but not the United Kingdom?
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research View citations (59)
Also in Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago (2003) View citations (75)
See also Chapter (2004)
- Indian Manufacturing Industry: Elephant or Tiger? New Evidence on the Asian Miracle
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (18)
- Value Added from Trade for Key Business and Financial Service Industries: Initial Estimates
National Institute Economic Review, 2017, 242, (1), R14-R23
- The Funding for Lending Scheme
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, 2012, 52, (4), 306-320 View citations (29)
- Infrastructure, Externalities, and Economic Development: A Study of the Indian Manufacturing Industry
World Bank Economic Review, 2006, 20, (2), 291-308 View citations (24)
- The Quality of Life in England and Wales
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 2004, 66, (1), 1-22 View citations (11)
- The Case of the Missing Productivity Growth, or Does Information Technology Explain Why Productivity Accelerated in the United States But Not in the United Kingdom?
A chapter in NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2003, Volume 18, 2004, pp 9-82 View citations (32)
See also Working Paper (2003)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.