Details about David Stasavage
Access statistics for papers by David Stasavage.
Last updated 2009-05-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Democracy and Education Spending: Has Africas Move to Multiparty Elections Made a Difference to Policy?
STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE View citations (1)
- Does it pay to be transparent? International evidence from central bank forecasts
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (98)
See also Journal Article in Review (2002)
- Private Investment and Political Uncertainty
STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE View citations (36)
- Does monetary policy transparency reduce disinflation costs?
Manchester School, 2003, 71, (5), 521-540 View citations (25)
- Credible Commitment in Early Modern Europe: North and Weingast Revisited
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, 2002, 18, (1), 155-186 View citations (36)
- Does it pay to be transparent? international evidence form central bank forecasts
Review, 2002, 84, (Jul), 99-118 View citations (37)
See also Working Paper (2001)
- Monetary Policy Transparency, Inflation and the Sacrifice Ratio
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2002, 7, (2), 141-55 View citations (31)
- The CFA Franc Zone and Fiscal Discipline
Journal of African Economies, 1997, 6, (1), 132-67 View citations (28)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.