Details about Tess M. Stafford
Access statistics for papers by Tess M. Stafford.
Last updated 2018-05-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Returns to Experience and the Elasticity of Labor Supply
Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales View citations (5)
- Indoor Air Quality and Academic Performance
Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales
See also Journal Article in Journal of Environmental Economics and Management (2015)
- Ignoring the Multi-species Aspect of Labor Supply Decisions in Spatially Explicit Bio-economic Fishery Models
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Labor Supply of Fishermen: An Empirical Analysis
2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Fremantle, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society View citations (1)
- Ignoring the Multi-species Aspect of Labor Supply Decisions in Spatial Bio-economic Fishery Models
2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Accounting for outside options in discrete choice models: An application to commercial fishing effort
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2018, 88, (C), 159-179 View citations (4)
- Do workers work more when earnings are high?
IZA World of Labor, 2018, 1-11
- Indoor air quality and academic performance
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2015, 70, (C), 34-50 View citations (42)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- What Do Fishermen Tell Us That Taxi Drivers Do Not? An Empirical Investigation of Labor Supply
Journal of Labor Economics, 2015, 33, (3), 683 - 710 View citations (29)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.