Details about Aleksandar Stojkov
Access statistics for papers by Aleksandar Stojkov.
Last updated 2020-06-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Europe as a convergence engine -- heterogeneity and investment opportunities in emerging Europe
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (1)
- Composite Indicator of Social Responsiveness of Local Governments: An Empirical Mapping of the Networked Community Governance Paradigm
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2019, 144, (2), 669-706
- DIS Union of the Core and the Periphery
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2017, 7, (6), 159-174
- Drivers of European Transition Countriesâ€™ External Current Accounts: An LSDVC Approach
Eastern European Economics, 2016, 54, (5), 405-436
- Is the European integration speeding up the economic convergence process of the Central and South-Eastern European countries? A shock perspective
Empirica, 2014, 41, (2), 287-321 View citations (2)
- The role of international trade and financial integration in the development model of the BRIC economies
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2012, 4, (6), 606-621 View citations (1)
- The benefits and risks of financial globalisation: evidence from the European transition economies
SEER Journal for Labour and Social Affairs in Eastern Europe, 2009, 12, (3), 369-389
- A STUDY ON DETERMINANTS AND TRENDS IN REMITTANCE FLOWS IN MACEDONIA
Journal Articles, 2008, 41-61 View citations (2)
- A SURVEY OF COMPETING THEORETICAL APPROACHES TO CURRENT ACCOUNT DETERMINATION
Journal Articles, 2006, 1-32
- Commerce de marchandises entre le Canada et l’Union européenne: un état des lieux avant l’AÉCG
CIRANO Monographs, CIRANO
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.