Details about Benjamin Stanwix
Access statistics for papers by Benjamin Stanwix.
Last updated 2019-01-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Income Inequality Trends in sub-Saharan Africa: Divergence, determinants and consequences: Resource Dependence and Inequality in Africa: Impacts, consequences and potential solutions
UNDP Africa Reports, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- MINIMUM WAGES IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA: A PRIMER
Working Papers, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management View citations (13)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2015) View citations (17)
See also Journal Article in World Bank Research Observer (2017)
- Compliance with labor laws in developing countries
IZA World of Labor, 2019, 80 View citations (3)
- Minimum Wages in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Primer
World Bank Research Observer, 2017, 32, (1), 21-74 View citations (12)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Minimum Wages and Youth: The Case of South Africa
Journal of African Economies, 2016, 25, (suppl_1), i61-i102 View citations (1)
- Partial minimum wage compliance
IZA Journal of Labor & Development, 2015, 4, (1), 1-20 View citations (5)
- Estimating the Impact of Minimum Wages on Employment, Wages, and Non-Wage Benefits: The Case of Agriculture in South Africa
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2014, 96, (5), 1402-1419 View citations (38)
- Pro-poor growth and social protection in South Africa: Exploring the interactions
Development Southern Africa, 2014, 31, (2), 219-240 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.