Details about Yvonne Stolz
Access statistics for papers by Yvonne Stolz.
Last updated 2015-01-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Brain Drain in the Age of Mass Migration: Does Relative Inequality Explain Migrant Selectivity?
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (27)
See also Journal Article in Explorations in Economic History (2012)
- Growth effects of 19th century mass migrations: "Fome Zero" for Brazil
University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics View citations (4)
- Growth effects of nineteenth-century mass migrations: 'Fome Zero' for Brazil?
European Review of Economic History, 2013, 17, (1), 95-121 View citations (9)
- Portuguese living standards, 1720–1980, in European comparison: heights, income, and human capital
Economic History Review, 2013, 66, (2), 545-578 View citations (14)
- Brain drain in the age of mass migration: Does relative inequality explain migrant selectivity?
Explorations in Economic History, 2012, 49, (2), 205-220 View citations (29)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Convergence and divergence of numeracy: the development of age heaping in Latin America from the seventeenth to the twentieth century
Economic History Review, 2012, 65, (3), 932-960 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.