Details about Emmanuel Olusegun Stober
Access statistics for papers by Emmanuel Olusegun Stober.
Last updated 2023-08-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- China’s rural – urban migration: Who gains, who loses?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in Junior Scientific Researcher (2016)
- The Influence of Labor Intensive Export on China's Economy Growth
Working Papers, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Research Center in International Business and Economics (RCIBE) View citations (1)
- In Pursuit of Happiness: How Realistic is the American Dream? Understanding and Seizing Inequality
Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy, 2022, 10, (4), 391-406
- Nigeriaâ€™s Corruption Score Card
Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy, 2019, 7, (2), 165-182
- Are We There Yet?
Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2017, 3, (4), 68-76
- Trending a New Normal: Is Nigeria becoming a failed Nation?
Romanian Economic Journal, 2017, 20, (64), 84-96
- CHINA’S RURAL – URBAN MIGRATION: WHO GAINS, WHO LOSES?
Junior Scientific Researcher, 2016, 2, (2), 1-11
See also Working Paper (2016)
- CRUDE OIL PRICE SHOCKS AND MACROECONOMIC BEHAVIOR IN NIGERIA
Journal of Social and Economic Statistics, 2016, 5, (1), 56-66 View citations (1)
- Nigeria’s Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest is it?
Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2016, 2, (1), 58-70
- Romaniaâ€™s Corruption Barometer: Putting the Public Sector on a Scale
Romanian Economic Journal, 2016, 19, (60), 213-236 View citations (1)
- Stomach Infrastructure: Lessons for Democracy and Good Governance
Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy, 2016, 4, (3), 449-460
- The Psychology of Consumers and the Behaviour Analysis: A Case of Romanian Refrigerator Market
Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, 2016, 2, (1), 75-94
- AGING POPULATION-A CLOUD ON ROMANIAâ€™S ECONOMIC FUTURE
Management Research and Practice, 2015, 7, (4), 32-42
- Unemployment Scourge: Rising to the Nigerian Challenge
Romanian Economic Journal, 2015, 18, (56), 181-200 View citations (2)
- CAGE Analysis of China’s Trade Globalization
European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, 2014, (01)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.