Details about Abrar Suleiman
Access statistics for papers by Abrar Suleiman.
Last updated 2009-08-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Aid, agriculture and poverty in developing countries
Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Review of Development Economics (2007)
- Budget support, conditionality and poverty
Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Smallholder Supply Response and Gender in Ethiopia: A Profit Function Analysis
Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics View citations (4)
- Estimating Supply Response in the Presence of Technical Inefficiency Using the Profit Function: An Application to Ethiopian Agriculture
Discussion Papers in Economics, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester View citations (4)
- Aid, Agriculture and Poverty in Developing Countries
Review of Development Economics, 2007, 11, (1), 139-158 View citations (26)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- Supply response in Ethiopia: accounting for technical inefficiency
Agricultural Economics, 2006, 35, (3), 303-317 View citations (5)
- Aggregate agricultural supply response in Ethiopia: a farm-level analysis
Journal of International Development, 2004, 16, (4), 605-620 View citations (9)
- Crop‐Level Supply Response by Agro‐Climatic Region in Ethiopia
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2004, 55, (2), 289-311 View citations (23)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.