Details about Robert Summers
This author is deceased.
Access statistics for papers by Robert Summers.
Last updated 2018-03-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- A Capital-Intensive Approach to the Small Sample Properties of Various Simultaneous Equation Estimators
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University View citations (7)
- A Note on Least Squares Bias in Household Expenditure Analysis
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University View citations (4)
- An Econometric Investigation of the Lifetime Size Distribution of Average Annual Income
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University View citations (1)
- International Price and Quantity Comparisons: Potentials and Pitfalls
American Economic Review, 1996, 86, (2), 20-24 View citations (42)
- The Differential-Productivity Hypothesis and Purchasing-Power Parties: Some New Evidence
Review of International Economics, 1994, 2, (3), 227-43 View citations (31)
- The Penn World Table (Mark 5): An Expanded Set of International Comparisons, 1950–1988
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 1991, 106, (2), 327-368 View citations (414)
- A NEW SET OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARISONS OF REAL PRODUCT AND PRICE LEVELS ESTIMATES FOR 130 COUNTRIES, 1950–1985
Review of Income and Wealth, 1988, 34, (1), 1-25 View citations (134)
- What We Have Learned about Prices and Quantities from International Comparisons: 1987
American Economic Review, 1988, 78, (2), 467-73 View citations (8)
- Changes in the world income distribution
Journal of Policy Modeling, 1984, 6, (2), 237-269 View citations (13)
- Comparative Indian Economic Growth: 1870 to 1970
American Economic Review, 1980, 70, (2), 96-101
- Real GDP per Capita for More Than One Hundred Countries
Economic Journal, 1978, 88, (350), 215-42 View citations (46)
- INTERNATIONAL PRICE COMPARISONS BASED UPON INCOMPLETE DATA*
Review of Income and Wealth, 1973, 19, (1), 1-16 View citations (31)
- A Peek at the Tradeoff Relationship Between Expected Return and Risk
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 1967, 81, (3), 437-456
- The World Distribution of Well-being Dissected
A chapter in International and Interarea Comparisons of Income, Output, and Prices, 1999, pp 479-508 View citations (1)
- Measuring Final Product Services for International Comparisons
A chapter in Output Measurement in the Service Sectors, 1992, pp 493-516 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.