Details about Junichi Suzuki
Access statistics for papers by Junichi Suzuki.
Last updated 2015-04-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Empirical Games of Market Entry and Spatial Competition in Retail Industries
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics (2015) View citations (10)
- Identification and Counterfactuals in Dynamic Models of Market Entry and Exit
Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME) (2014)
- Land Use Regulation as a Barrier to Entry: Evidence from the Texas Lodging Industry
Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics View citations (7)
Also in Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics (2010) View citations (23)
See also Journal Article in International Economic Review (2013)
- Firm boundaries and buyer-supplier match in market transaction: IT system procurement of U.S. credit unions
Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Identification and counterfactuals in dynamic models of market entry and exit
Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), 2014, 12, (3), 267-304 View citations (20)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- LAND USE REGULATION AS A BARRIER TO ENTRY: EVIDENCE FROM THE TEXAS LODGING INDUSTRY
International Economic Review, 2013, 54, (2), 495-523 View citations (21)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- The “Wal-Mart effect” in central and eastern Europe
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2012, 40, (2), 194-210 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.