Details about Iddisah Sulemana
Access statistics for papers by Iddisah Sulemana.
Last updated 2019-05-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An empirical examination of the relationship between income inequality and corruption in Africa
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2018, 60, (C), 27-42 View citations (16)
- A Micro-Level Study of the Relationship Between Experienced Corruption and Subjective Wellbeing in Africa
Journal of Development Studies, 2017, 53, (1), 138-155 View citations (2)
- Environmental Kuznets Curves for air pollution in African and developed countries: exploring turning point incomes and the role of democracy
Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy, 2017, 6, (2), 134-152 View citations (2)
- Are Happier People More Willing to Make Income Sacrifices to Protect the Environment?
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2016, 127, (1), 447-467 View citations (3)
- Perceived environmental quality and subjective well-being: are African countries different from developed countries?
International Journal of Happiness and Development, 2016, 3, (1), 64-87 View citations (1)
- An Empirical Investigation of the Relationship Between Social Capital and Subjective Well-Being in Ghana
Journal of Happiness Studies, 2015, 16, (5), 1299-1321 View citations (3)
- An empirical examination of the determinants of trust in Ghana
International Journal of Social Economics, 2015, 42, (11), 1005-1023
- The Effect of Fear of Crime and Crime Victimization on Subjective Well-Being in Africa
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2015, 121, (3), 849-872 View citations (7)
- Case studies on smallholder farmer voice: an introduction to a special symposium
Agriculture and Human Values, 2014, 31, (4), 637-641 View citations (1)
- Farmer identity, ethical attitudes and environmental practices
Ecological Economics, 2014, 98, (C), 49-61 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.