Details about Xiaoqi Sun
Access statistics for papers by Xiaoqi Sun.
Last updated 2017-01-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Accessing on the sustainability of urban ecological-economic systems by means of a coupled emergy and system dynamics model: A case study of Beijing
Energy Policy, 2017, 100, (C), 326-337 View citations (2)
- Do oil price asymmetric effects on the stock market persist in multiple time horizons?
Applied Energy, 2017, 185, (P2), 1799-1808 View citations (14)
- Evolution of world crude oil market integration and diversification: A wavelet-based complex network perspective
Applied Energy, 2017, 185, (P2), 1788-1798 View citations (4)
- Finding the multipath propagation of multivariable crude oil prices using a wavelet-based network approach
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2016, 447, (C), 331-344 View citations (6)
- Impact assessment of international anti-dumping events on synchronization and comovement of the Chinese photovoltaic stocks
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 59, (C), 459-469 View citations (2)
- Indirect energy flow between industrial sectors in China: A complex network approach
Energy, 2016, 94, (C), 195-205 View citations (16)
- How do correlations of crude oil prices co-move? A grey correlation-based wavelet perspective
Energy Economics, 2015, 49, (C), 588-598 View citations (18)
- The evolution of communities in the international oil trade network
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2014, 413, (C), 42-52 View citations (37)
- The transmission of fluctuant patterns of the forex burden based on international crude oil prices
Energy, 2014, 73, (C), 380-386 View citations (25)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.