Details about Andrea Szabo
Access statistics for papers by Andrea Szabo.
Last updated 2020-01-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Can Information Reduce Nonpayment for Public Utilities? Experimental Evidence from South Africa
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Houston View citations (2)
- Multiple Job Search Networks: Theory and Evidence from Indonesia
Working Papers, Bogazici University, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Measuring Firm-Level Inefficiencies in the Ghanaian Manufacturing Sector
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2018, 66, (3), 447 - 487
- Choice and happiness in South Africa
Economics Letters, 2017, 155, (C), 28-30 View citations (2)
- Reducing nonpayment for public utilities: Experimental evidence from South Africa
Journal of Development Economics, 2015, 117, (C), 20-31 View citations (4)
- The Value of Free Water: Analyzing South Africa's Free Basic Water Policy
Econometrica, 2015, 83, (5), 1913-1961 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.