Details about Ryo Takashima
Access statistics for papers by Ryo Takashima.
Last updated 2018-12-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Nash equilibrium tariffs and illegal immigration: an analysis of preferential trade liberalization
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Trade Policy and Illegal Immigration
(Trade Policy and Illegal Immigration)
Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2005)
- Education and the Public Goods Type of Social Capital: Are the Well Educated Free Riding in the Provision of Public Goods?
Journal of Economic Issues, 2018, 52, (3), 770-794
- Does a Rising Tide Lift All the Boats? Explaining the National Inequality of Happiness
Journal of Economic Issues, 2010, 44, (1), 205-224 View citations (5)
- The Impact of Trade and Factor Flows on Domestic Taxation
International Journal of Business and Economics, 2007, 6, (1), 47-62 View citations (1)
- Economic policy and the level of self-perceived well-being: An international comparison
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2006, 35, (2), 308-325 View citations (66)