Details about Tim Taylor
Access statistics for papers by Tim Taylor.
Last updated 2021-09-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Ecosystems and human health: towards a conceptual framework for assessing the co-benefits of climate change adaptation
Working Papers, BC3 View citations (1)
- Coastal Zone Management in the Mediterranean: Legal and Economic Perspectives
Sustainable Development Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM)
Also in Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (2009) View citations (1)
- Valuation of Marine Ecosystem Threshold Effects: Application of Choice Experiments to Value Algal Bloom in the Black Sea Coast of Bulgaria
Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Bath, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- The Role of Transaction Costs and Risk Premia in the Determination of Climate Change Policy Responses
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research View citations (5)
- Exposure to green areas: Modelling health benefits in a context of study heterogeneity
Ecological Economics, 2020, 167, (C) View citations (2)
- The health and well-being effects of drought: assessing multi-stakeholder perspectives through narratives from the UK
Climatic Change, 2020, 163, (4), 2073-2095
- Valuing the Relationship Between Drug and Alcohol Use and Life Satisfaction: Findings from the Crime Survey for England and Wales
Journal of Happiness Studies, 2020, 21, (3), 877-898
- Wellbeing and Society: Towards Quantification of the Co-benefits of Wellbeing
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2019, 141, (1), 217-243 View citations (5)
- Incorporating ecosystem services in marine planning: The role of valuation
Marine Policy, 2014, 46, (C), 161-170 View citations (16)
- Dynamic misspecification in the environmental Kuznets curve: Evidence from CO2 and SO2 emissions in the United Kingdom
Ecological Economics, 2012, 76, (C), 25-33 View citations (73)
- Impacts of Climate Change on Domestic Tourism in the UK: A Panel Data Estimation
Tourism Economics, 2009, 15, (4), 803-812 View citations (3)
- Counting the cost of vulture decline--An appraisal of the human health and other benefits of vultures in India
Ecological Economics, 2008, 67, (2), 194-204 View citations (8)
- Damage costs of nitrogen fertilizer in Europe and their internalization
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2006, 49, (3), 413-433 View citations (7)
- Metodología para valorar los costes de los impactos del cambio climático
EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, 2004, 57, (03), 164-215
- Trade and Environment: Linkages in Multilateral Environmental Agreements
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.