Details about Tanja Tanayama
Access statistics for papers by Tanja Tanayama.
Last updated 2015-09-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Tax Incentives as Innovation Policy Tool
Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy
- SELECTION OR SELF-REJECTION? APPLICATIONS INTO A TREATMENT
Industrial Organization, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- R&D spillovers and information exchange: a case study
Eurasian Economic Review, 2015, 5, (1), 63-76 View citations (1)
- Estimating the Benefits of Targeted R&D Subsidies
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2013, 95, (1), 255-272 View citations (74)
- Market failures and the additionality effects of public support to private R&D: Theory and empirical implications
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2013, 31, (5), 634-642 View citations (26)
- Adverse selection and financing of innovation: is there a need for R&D subsidies?
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2010, 35, (1), 16-41 View citations (70)
- Education, Research, and the Economy
A chapter in The Evaluation of the Finnish National Innovation System, 2009, pp 239-296
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.