Details about Roshaiza Taha
Access statistics for papers by Roshaiza Taha.
Last updated 2011-03-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Effect of Green Taxation and Economic Growth on Environment Hazards: The Case of Malaysia
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (12)
- Financial development and economic growth in Malaysia: Cointegration and Co-feature analysis
Monash Economics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Stock market and tax revenue as determinants of economic growth: Panel data evidence from developing Asia
Journal of Developing Areas, 2015, 49, (4), 89-107 View citations (1)
- Long-Run Nexus between Tax Revenue on Economic Performance: Empirical Evidence from Malaysia
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), 2014, 2, (6), 238-245 View citations (1)
- OVERVIEW OF CAPITAL STRUCTURE THEORY
Studies in Business and Economics, 2014, 9, (2), 108-116
- Tax Revenue, Stock Market and Economic Growth of Pakistan
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, 2014, (5(5)), 136-148
- The link between green taxation and economic growth on CO2 emissions: Fresh evidence from Malaysia
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014, 38, (C), 1083-1091 View citations (4)
- Does financial system activity affect tax revenue in Malaysia? Bounds testing and causality approach
Journal of Asian Economics, 2013, 24, (C), 147-157 View citations (2)
- STOCK MARKET AND TAX REVENUE COLLECTION IN MALAYSIA: EVIDENCE FROM COINTEGRATION AND CAUSALITY TESTS
Accounting & Taxation, 2013, 5, (1), 29-39
- CAUSALITY BETWEEN TAX REVENUE AND GOVERNMENT SPENDING IN MALAYSIA
The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, 2008, 2, (2), 63-73 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.