Details about Valentina Tartari
Access statistics for papers by Valentina Tartari.
Last updated 2019-11-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Patterns of innovation during the industrial revolution: a reappraisal using a composite indicator of patent quality
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- Bennet Woodcroft and the Value of English Patents, 1617-1841
LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Explorations in Economic History (2011)
- Mr Woodcroft and the value of English patents of invention, 1617-1852
Working Papers, Economic History Society
- Knowledge Worker Mobility in Context: Pushing the Boundaries of Theory and Methods
Journal of Management Studies, 2018, 55, (1), 1-26 View citations (6)
- The engagement gap
Research Policy, 2015, 44, (6), 1176-1191
- In good company: The influence of peers on industry engagement by academic scientists
Research Policy, 2014, 43, (7), 1189-1203 View citations (37)
- Academic engagement and commercialisation: A review of the literature on university–industry relations
Research Policy, 2013, 42, (2), 423-442 View citations (343)
- Crossing the Rubicon: exploring the factors that shape academics' perceptions of the barriers to working with industry
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2012, 36, (3), 655-677 View citations (22)
- Set them free: scientists' evaluations of the benefits and costs of university--industry research collaboration
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2012, 21, (5), 1117-1147 View citations (29)
- Bennet Woodcroft and the value of English patents, 1617-1841
Explorations in Economic History, 2011, 48, (1), 97-115 View citations (14)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- The impact of entrepreneurial capacity, experience and organizational support on academic entrepreneurship
Research Policy, 2011, 40, (8), 1084-1093 View citations (79)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.