Details about Valentina Tartari
Access statistics for papers by Valentina Tartari.
Last updated 2021-05-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- More than an Ivory Tower: The Impact of Research Institutions on the Quantity and Quality of Entrepreneurship
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
- Patterns of Innovation during the Industrial Revolution: a Reappraisal using a Composite Indicator of Patent Quality
LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2019) View citations (4)
- Bennet Woodcroft and the Value of English Patents, 1617-1841
LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Explorations in Economic History (2011)
- Mr Woodcroft and the value of English patents of invention, 1617-1852
Working Papers, Economic History Society
- Academic engagement: A review of the literature 2011-2019
Research Policy, 2021, 50, (1) View citations (22)
- “Another roof, another proof”: the impact of mobility on individual productivity in science
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2020, 45, (1), 276-303 View citations (1)
- Knowledge Worker Mobility in Context: Pushing the Boundaries of Theory and Methods
Journal of Management Studies, 2018, 55, (1), 1-26 View citations (11)
- The engagement gap
Research Policy, 2015, 44, (6), 1176-1191 View citations (27)
- In good company: The influence of peers on industry engagement by academic scientists
Research Policy, 2014, 43, (7), 1189-1203 View citations (52)
- Academic engagement and commercialisation: A review of the literature on university–industry relations
Research Policy, 2013, 42, (2), 423-442 View citations (468)
- Crossing the Rubicon: exploring the factors that shape academics' perceptions of the barriers to working with industry
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2012, 36, (3), 655-677 View citations (31)
- Set them free: scientists' evaluations of the benefits and costs of university--industry research collaboration
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2012, 21, (5), 1117-1147 View citations (46)
- Bennet Woodcroft and the value of English patents, 1617-1841
Explorations in Economic History, 2011, 48, (1), 97-115 View citations (21)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- The impact of entrepreneurial capacity, experience and organizational support on academic entrepreneurship
Research Policy, 2011, 40, (8), 1084-1093 View citations (114)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.