Details about Altin Tanku
Access statistics for papers by Altin Tanku.
Last updated 2021-01-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Exchange rate changes and money demand in Albania: a nonlinear ARDL analysis
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2020, 53, (4), 619-633
- THE BLACK‐MARKET EXCHANGE RATE VERSUS THE OFFICIAL RATE: WHICH RATE FOSTERS THE ADJUSTMENT SPEED IN THE MONETARIST MODEL?
Manchester School, 2010, 78, (6), 725-738 View citations (3)
- Volatility of capital flows and financial liberalization: Do specific flows respond differently?
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2009, 18, (3), 488-501 View citations (50)
- The black market exchange rate vs. the official rate in testing PPP: Which rate fosters the adjustment process?
Economics Letters, 2008, 99, (1), 40-43 View citations (57)
- Black Market Exchange Rate versus the Official Rate in Testing the PPP: An Application of a Non-Linear Test
Comparative Economic Studies, 2007, 49, (4), 632-641
- Black market exchange rate, currency substitution and the demand for money in LDCs
Economic Systems, 2006, 30, (3), 249-263 View citations (16)
- Do the black market and the official exchange rates converge in the long run?
Journal of Economics and Finance, 2006, 30, (1), 57-69
- The impact of China and Russia on catching up in South-Eastern Europe
Chapter 15 in European Integration in a Global Economy, 2012, pp 157-176 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.