Details about Emcet O. Taş
Access statistics for papers by Emcet O. Taş.
Last updated 2020-08-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Measuring Female Empowerment in the Context of Unwanted Responsibilities: the case of Guatemalan women with migrant partners
2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Gender education gaps among indigenous and nonindigenous groups in Bolivia
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
See also Journal Article in Development and Change (2017)
- Scaling the Heights: Social Inclusion and Sustainable Development in Himachal Pradesh
Working Papers, eSocialSciences
- Gender, ethnicity and cumulative disadvantage in education: evidence from Latin American and African censuses
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (2)
- Gender Equality in the US Labor Markets in the "Great Recession" of 2007-2010
Working Papers, American University, Department of Economics View citations (4)
- A Note on Vulnerability: Findings from Moving Out of Poverty
World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank
- The Impact of the Economic Crisis on Women's Economic Empowerment
Working Papers, American University, Department of Economics
- Gender Education Gaps among Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Groups in Bolivia
Development and Change, 2017, 48, (2), 228-262 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Gender, Ethnicity, and Cumulative Disadvantage in Education Outcomes
World Development, 2014, 64, (C), 538-553 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.