Details about Alisa Tazhitdinova
Access statistics for papers by Alisa Tazhitdinova.
Last updated 2021-01-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Increasing Hours Worked: Moonlighting Responses to a Large Tax Reform
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- Do Value-Added Taxes Affect International Trade Flows? Evidence from 30 Years of Tax Reforms
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (8)
- Adjust Me if I Can’t: The Effect of Firm Incentives on Labor Supply Responses to Taxes
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (8)
- Reducing Evasion Through Self-Reporting: Theory and Evidence from Charitable Contributions
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Are changes of organizational form costly? Income shifting and business entry responses to taxes
Journal of Public Economics, 2020, 186, (C) View citations (3)
- Do only tax incentives matter? Labor supply and demand responses to an unusually large and salient tax break
Journal of Public Economics, 2020, 184, (C) View citations (3)
- Reducing evasion through self-reporting: Evidence from charitable contributions
Journal of Public Economics, 2018, 165, (C), 31-47 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.