Details about Menelaos Tasiou
Access statistics for papers by Menelaos Tasiou.
Last updated 2019-06-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Culture and collateral requirements: Evidence from developing countries
Working Papers in Economics & Finance, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group
- State-level wage Phillips curves
Essex Finance Centre Working Papers, University of Essex, Essex Business School
- σ-µ efficiency analysis: A new methodology for evaluating units through composite indices
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- National culture and risk-taking: Evidence from the insurance industry
Journal of Business Research, 2019, 97, (C), 104-116 View citations (2)
- On the Methodological Framework of Composite Indices: A Review of the Issues of Weighting, Aggregation, and Robustness
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2019, 141, (1), 61-94 View citations (2)