Details about Takeshi Tashiro
Access statistics for papers by Takeshi Tashiro.
Last updated 2019-08-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Fiscal Policy Options for Japan
Policy Briefs, Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Does Reserve Accumulation Crowd Out Investments?
Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Money and Finance (2016)
- Japan's Exorbitant Privilege
Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI)
Also in Working Paper, Harvard University OpenScholar View citations (12)
See also Journal Article in Journal of the Japanese and International Economies (2015)
- Crowding Out Redefined: The Role of Reserve Accumulation
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (7)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2013) View citations (13)
See also Journal Article in Proceedings (2013)
- Does reserve accumulation crowd out investment?
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2016, 63, (C), 89-111 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Japan’s exorbitant privilege
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, 2015, 35, (C), 43-61 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Crowding out redefined: the role of reserve accumulation
Proceedings, 2013, (Nov), 1-43 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2013)