Details about Hailemariam Teklewold
Access statistics for papers by Hailemariam Teklewold.
Last updated 2019-11-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does the adoption of maize-legume cropping diversification and modern seeds affect nutritional security in Ethiopia? Evidence from panel data analysis
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- On the joint estimation of multiple adoption decisions: The case of sustainable agricultural technologies and practices in Ethiopia
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Farming or burning? shadow prices and farmer’s impatience on the allocation of multi-purpose resource in the mixed farming system of Ethiopia
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Risk Preferences as Determinants of Soil Conservation Decisions in Ethiopia
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future View citations (9)
- Determinants of Livestock Prices in Ethiopian Pastoral Livestock Markets: Implications for Pastoral Marketing Strategies
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Live animal and meat export value chains for selected areas in Ethiopia: Constraints and opportunities for enhancing meat exports
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- Measuring Male-Female Productivity Differentials in Ethiopian Agriculture: Policy Implications for Improving the Livelihood of Female Farmers
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Seasonal and inter-market differences in prices of small ruminants in Ethiopia
Research Reports, International Livestock Research Institute View citations (5)
Also in Research Reports, International Livestock Research Institute (2006) View citations (7)
- Climate smart agricultural practices and gender differentiated nutrition outcome: An empirical evidence from Ethiopia
World Development, 2019, 122, (C), 38-53
- Does Intensive Tillage Enhance Productivity and Reduce Risk Exposure? Panel Data Evidence from Smallholders’ Agriculture in Ethiopia
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2018, 69, (3), 756-776
- DOES ADOPTION OF MULTIPLE CLIMATE-SMART PRACTICES IMPROVE FARMERS’ CLIMATE RESILIENCE? EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE FROM THE NILE BASIN OF ETHIOPIA
Climate Change Economics (CCE), 2017, 08, (01), 1-30 View citations (1)
- Gendered food security in rural Malawi: why is women’s food security status lower?
Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, 2015, 7, (6), 1299-1320 View citations (5)
- Production Risks and Food Security under Alternative Technology Choices in Malawi: Application of a Multinomial Endogenous Switching Regression
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2015, 66, (3), 640-659 View citations (24)
- Adoption of Multiple Sustainable Agricultural Practices in Rural Ethiopia
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2013, 64, (3), 597-623 View citations (70)
- Cropping system diversification, conservation tillage and modern seed adoption in Ethiopia: Impacts on household income, agrochemical use and demand for labor
Ecological Economics, 2013, 93, (C), 85-93 View citations (41)
- The impact of shadow prices and farmers' impatience on the allocation of a multipurpose renewable resource in Ethiopia
Environment and Development Economics, 2012, 17, (4), 479-505 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.