Details about Montserrat Termes-Rifé
Access statistics for papers by Montserrat Termes-Rifé.
Last updated 2017-06-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Determinants of Broadband Access: Is Platform Competition always the Key Variable to Success?
IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Information Economics and Policy (2014)
- DOES THE DESIGN OF THE US AND EU URBAN POLICIES DIFFER SUBSTANTIALLY?
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Do droughts have long-term effects on water consumption? Evidence from the urban area of Barcelona
Applied Economics, 2015, 47, (48), 5131-5146 View citations (1)
- Selecting an Efficient Adaptation Level to Uncertain Water Scarcity by Coupling Hydrological Modeling and Economic Valuation
Water Economics and Policy (WEP), 2015, 01, (03), 1-35
- Determinants of broadband access: Is platform competition always the key variable to success?
Information Economics and Policy, 2014, 26, (C), 58-67 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Examining the Demand for Ecosystem Services: The Value of Stream Restoration for Drinking Water Treatment Managers in the Llobregat River, Spain
Ecological Economics, 2013, 90, (C), 196-205 View citations (2)
- Does broadband affect economic growth? Agents and territory
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, 2007, (10), 207-235
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.