Details about Alessio Terzi
Access statistics for papers by Alessio Terzi.
Last updated 2021-02-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Euro Crisis and Economic Growth: A Novel Counterfactual Approach
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (1)
- Growth Accelerations Strategies
CID Working Papers, Center for International Development at Harvard University View citations (1)
- Macroeconomic Adjustment in the Euro Area
CID Working Papers, Center for International Development at Harvard University
See also Journal Article in European Economic Review (2020)
- Structural reform waves and economic growth
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (2)
- Wide-reaching Structural Reforms and Growth: A Cross-country Synthetic Control Approach
CID Working Papers, Center for International Development at Harvard University View citations (3)
- An Italian job- the need for collective wage bargaining reform
Policy Contributions, Bruegel
- Reform momentum and its impact on Greek growth
Policy Contributions, Bruegel View citations (4)
- The four unions "PIE" on the Monetary Union "CHERRY": a new index of European Institutional Integration
Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (9)
- The long road towards the European single market
Working Papers, Bruegel View citations (11)
- The political economy of financial crisis policy
Working Papers, Bruegel View citations (1)
- Changing trade patterns, unchanging European and global governance
Working Papers, Bruegel View citations (2)
- The twenty-first century needs a better G20 and a new G7+
Policy Contributions, Bruegel View citations (1)
- The accuracy of the European Commission's forecasts re-examined
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission View citations (16)
- Crafting an effective narrative on the green transition
Energy Policy, 2020, 147, (C)
- Macroeconomic adjustment in the euro area
European Economic Review, 2020, 128, (C)
See also Working Paper (2018)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.