Details about Dirk Willem te Velde
Access statistics for papers by Dirk Willem te Velde.
Last updated 2015-10-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- State-business relations as drivers of economic performance
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
- Challenge for the OVOP Movement in Sub-Saharan Africa
Working Papers, JICA Research Institute
- Trade, FDI, Growth and Poverty in Bolivia
Development Research Working Paper Series, Institute for Advanced Development Studies
- Foreign Direct Investment and Income Inequality in Latin America
Documentos de trabajo, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana View citations (14)
- Spatial Inequality for Manufacturing Wages in Five African Countries
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (2)
- Government Policies for Inward Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries: Implications for Human Capital Formation and Income Inequality
OECD Development Centre Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (2)
- Balance of payments prospects in EMU
NIESR Discussion Papers, National Institute of Economic and Social Research View citations (113)
- How Can Low-income Countries Gain from a Framework Agreement on Climate Change? An Analysis with Integrated Assessment Modelling
Development Policy Review, 2014, 32, (3), 313-326
- DPR Debate: Growth Identification and Facilitation: The Role of the State in the Dynamics of Structural Change
Development Policy Review, 2011, 29, (3), 259-310 View citations (27)
- Does Aid for Trade Really Improve Trade Performance?
World Development, 2011, 39, (5), 725-740 View citations (49)
- Economic Policies in G-20 and African Countries during the Global Financial Crisis: Who's the Apprentice, Who's the Master?
African Development Review, 2011, 23, (4), 380-406
Also in African Development Review, 2011, 23, (4), 380-406 (2011)
- Regional Integration, Growth and Convergence
Journal of Economic Integration, 2011, 26, 1-28 View citations (1)
- State Business Relations and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa
Journal of Development Studies, 2009, 45, (8), 1267-1283 View citations (11)
- Foreign Direct Investment and International Skill Inequality
Oxford Development Studies, 2007, 35, (1), 83-104 View citations (2)
- Entrepreneurship in value chains of non-timber forest products
Forest Policy and Economics, 2006, 8, (7), 725-741 View citations (10)
- Foreign Direct Investment, Services Trade Negotiations and Development: The Case of Tourism in the Caribbean
Development Policy Review, 2006, 24, (4), 437-454 View citations (1)
- Do Workers in Africa Get a Wage Premium if Employed in Firms Owned by Foreigners?
Journal of African Economies, 2003, 12, (1), 41-73 View citations (22)
- Foreign Ownership, Microelectronic Technology and Skills: Evidence for British Establishments
National Institute Economic Review, 2003, 185, (1), 93-106 View citations (4)
- European Integration and Manufactures Import Demand: An Empirical Investigation of Ten European Countries
German Economic Review, 2002, 3, (3), 263-293 View citations (11)
- Foreign Ownership and Wages in British Establishments
The Economic and Social Review, 2002, 33, (1), 101-108
- Bridging the energy efficiency gap: using bottom-up information in a top-down energy demand model
Energy Economics, 2001, 23, (1), 57-75 View citations (34)
- Foreign direct investment and factor prices in U.S. manufacturing
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2001, 137, (4), 622-643
- Catching-up of East German Labour Productivity in the 1990s
German Economic Review, 2000, 1, (3), 271-297 View citations (11)
- The World Economy
National Institute Economic Review, 2000, 172, (1), 33-61
Also in National Institute Economic Review, 1999, 169, (1), 38-54 (1999)
National Institute Economic Review, 2000, 171, (1), 36-69 (2000)
- Financial market contagion and the effects of the crises in East Asia, Russia and Latin America
National Institute Economic Review, 1998, 166, (1), 57-73 View citations (4)
- Section III. Prospects for Europe
National Institute Economic Review, 1998, 165, (1), 54-65
Also in National Institute Economic Review, 1998, 164, (1), 46-62 (1998)
- German monetary union and the lessons for EMU
Chapter 5 in Economic and Monetary Union in Europe, 2003
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.