Details about Kerem Tezic
Access statistics for papers by Kerem Tezic.
Last updated 2011-11-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Local Unemployment and the Earnings-Assimilation of Immigrant Men in Sweden: Evidence from Longitudinal Data, 1990-2000
Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Economic Performance of Turkish Immigrant Men in the European Labour-Market: Evidence from Sweden
Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics
- Who leaves after entering the primary sector? Evidence from Swedish micro-level data
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2008, 35, (1), 1-28 View citations (18)
- Early labour-market experiences of second-generation immigrants in Sweden
Applied Economics, 2007, 39, (7), 809-824 View citations (4)
- Parental Income and Continuing Education of Second Generation Immigrants in Sweden
International Review of Applied Economics, 2006, 20, (4), 491-514 View citations (1)