Details about David Fitzgerald Tennant
Access statistics for papers by David Fitzgerald Tennant.
Last updated 2018-03-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial intermediation and stock market volatility in a small bank-dominated economy
Journal of Developing Areas, 2014, 48, (4), 73-95 View citations (1)
- What types of banks profit most from fees charged? A cross-country examination of bank-specific and country-level determinants
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2014, 49, (C), 178-190 View citations (2)
- Explaining related party transactions in commercial banking: looted lending and information-based investments
Applied Financial Economics, 2013, 23, (19), 1509-1530
- Factors impacting on whether and how businesses respond to early warning signs of financial and economic turmoil: Jamaican firms in the global crisis
Journal of Economics and Business, 2011, 63, (5), 472-491
- Modelling the effects of financial sector functions on economic growth in a developing country: a cointegration and error correction approach
Journal of Developing Areas, 2011, 44, (2), 183-206 View citations (1)
- Why do people risk exposure to Ponzi schemes? Econometric evidence from Jamaica
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2011, 21, (3), 328-346 View citations (1)
- Empirical exercises in estimating the effects of different types of financial institutions' functioning on economic growth
Applied Economics, 2010, 42, (30), 3913-3924 View citations (8)
- Macroeconomic and market determinants of interest rate spreads in low- and middle-income countries
Applied Financial Economics, 2009, 19, (6), 489-507 View citations (7)
- The Impact of Foreign Direct Investment, Financial Crises and Organizational Culture on Managers’ Views as to the Finance-Growth Nexus
Journal of Economic Issues, 2007, 41, (3), 625-660
- Responding to Financial Crisis: The Case of Jamaica
World Development, 2002, 30, (11), 1933-1950 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.