Details about Ranjeeta Thomas
Access statistics for papers by Ranjeeta Thomas.
Last updated 2019-03-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Wellbeing Over 50: A Capabilities Approach
Open Discussion Papers in Economics, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics
- Conditional Cash Transfers to Improve Education and Health: An Ex ante Evaluation of Red de Proteccion Social, Nicaragua
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York
See also Journal Article in Health Economics (2012)
- Methods for Evaluating Innovative Health Programs (EIHP): A Multi-Country Study
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- How can we evaluate the cost-effectiveness of health system strengthening? A typology and illustrations
Social Science & Medicine, 2019, 220, (C), 141-149 View citations (1)
- Allocation rules for global donors
Journal of Health Economics, 2018, 58, (C), 67-75
- Richer, wiser and in better health? The socioeconomic gradient in hypertension prevalence, unawareness and control in South Africa
Social Science & Medicine, 2018, 217, (C), 18-30
- A health intervention or a kitchen appliance? Household costs and benefits of a cleaner burning biomass-fuelled cookstove in Malawi
Social Science & Medicine, 2017, 183, (C), 1-10 View citations (3)
- Decision rules for allocation of finances to health systems strengthening
Journal of Health Economics, 2016, 49, (C), 97-108 View citations (6)
- Wellbeing over 50
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing, 2015, 6, (C), 68-78 View citations (2)
- CONDITIONAL CASH TRANSFERS TO IMPROVE EDUCATION AND HEALTH: AN EX ANTE EVALUATION OF RED DE PROTECCIÓN SOCIAL, NICARAGUA
Health Economics, 2012, 21, (10), 1136-1154
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Evaluating innovative health programs
Health Economics, 2010, 19, (S1), 1-4 View citations (1)
- Methods for Evaluating Innovative Health Programs: a multi-country study
Journal of Development Effectiveness, 2010, 2, (4), 504-520
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.