Details about Diana W. Thomas
Access statistics for papers by Diana W. Thomas.
Last updated 2017-01-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Adam Smith and Bruce Yandle: Bootleggers and Baptists: How Economic Forces and Moral Persuasion Interact to Shape Regulatory Politics
Public Choice, 2015, 163, (3), 401-403
- Intellectual Property Rights, Public Choice, Networks, and the New Age of Informal IP Regimes
Supreme Court Economic Review, 2015, 23, (1), 169 - 192
- Allan H. Meltzer: why capitalism?
Public Choice, 2014, 158, (1), 293-295
- Economic freedom and the stability of stock prices: A cross-country analysis
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2014, 41, (C), 182-196 View citations (10)
- Entrepreneurship: Catallactic and constitutional perspectives
The Review of Austrian Economics, 2014, 27, (1), 11-22 View citations (4)
- What Did Economists Do? Euvoluntary, Voluntary, and Coercive Institutions for Collective Action
Southern Economic Journal, 2014, 80, (4), 926-937 View citations (4)
- Corporate lobbying, political connections, and the bailout of banks
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2013, 37, (8), 3007-3017 View citations (62)
- Rational Irrationality and the Political Process of Repeal: The Women's Organization for National Prohibition Reform and the 21st Amendment
Kyklos, 2013, 66, (1), 130-152 View citations (6)
- Two-tiered political entrepreneurship and the congressional committee system
Public Choice, 2013, 154, (1), 21-37 View citations (16)
- The brewer, the baker, and the monopoly maker
Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, 2012, 1, (1), 84-95 View citations (2)
- Deregulation despite transitional gains
Public Choice, 2009, 140, (3), 329-340 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.