Details about Thorsteinn Thorgeirsson
Access statistics for papers by Thorsteinn Thorgeirsson.
Last updated 2022-02-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- New Frontiers in the Euro Debate in Iceland
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- The Icelandic banking collapse - was the optimal policy path chosen?
Economics, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland View citations (4)
- Contributions of Financial Systems to Growth in OECD Countries
OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (61)
- Increasing Simplicity, Neutrality and Sustainability: A Basis for Tax Reform in Iceland
OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (5)
- New Issues in Public Debt Management: Government Surpluses in Several OECD Countries, the Common Currency in Europe and Rapidly Rising Debt in Japan
OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (7)
- Maximum likelihood estimation of cointegration in exchange rate models for seven inflationary OECD countries
Journal of International Money and Finance, 1996, 15, (3), 337-368 View citations (22)
- Contagion and Spillovers: New Insights from the Crisis
SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum View citations (7)