Details about Cameron S. Thraen
Access statistics for papers by Cameron S. Thraen.
Last updated 2014-05-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Moove Over: Will New Government-Sponsored Dairy Margin Insurance Crowd Out Private Market Risk Management Tools?
2013 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the Farm Bill Symposium, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- Whither Dairy Policy? Evaluating Expected Government Outlays and Distributional Impacts of Alternative 2013 Farm Bill Dairy Title Proposals
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (3)
- Livestock Gross Margin Insurance for Dairy: Designing Margin Insurance Contracts to Account for Tail Dependence Risk
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- Mean-reversion in Income over Feed Cost Margins:Evidence and Implications for Managing Margin Risk by U.S. Dairy Producers
Staff Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics View citations (11)
- Parametric Bootstrap Tests for Futures Price and Implied Volatility Biases with Application to Rating Livestock Margin Insurance for Dairy Cattle
Staff Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics View citations (1)
- MANAGING DAIRY PROFIT RISK USING WEATHER DERIVATIVES
2003 Conference, April 21-22, 2003, St. Louis, Missouri, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (2006)
- A USER'S GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING BASIS AND BASIS BEHAVIOR IN MULTIPLE COMPONENT FEDERAL ORDER MILK MARKETS
2002 Conference, April 22-23, 2002, St. Louis, Missouri, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management View citations (2)
- CONDITIONAL FORECASTING FOR THE U.S. DAIRY PRICE COMPLEX WITH A BAYESIAN VECTOR AUTOREGRESSIVE MODEL
2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- PRICE SUPPORTS, RISK AVERSION AND U.S. DAIRY POLICY: AN ALTERNATIVE PERSPECTIVE OF THE LONG-TERM IMPACTS
Economic Reports, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics View citations (4)
- Conflict over Cooperation: Why So Much Disagreement over the Proposed Dairy Market Stabilization Program?
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, 2013, 11, (1), 10 View citations (1)
- Road Block to Risk Management — Investigating Class I Milk Cross-Hedging Opportunities
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, 2013, 35, (3), 550-564 View citations (1)
- Managing Dairy Profit Risk Using Weather Derivatives
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2006, 31, (3), 14 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2003)
- Mean-Covariance Structure Models in Economic Research: an Application to a Lending Program for Development in Burkina Faso
International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, 2004, 1, (2), 5-26
- An application of Mean-Covariance Structure Models for the analysis of group lending behavior
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2003, 25, (9), 863-868 View citations (2)
- Modeling Group Loan Repayment Behavior: New Insights from Burkina Faso
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2000, 48, (3), 639-55 View citations (47)
- Returns to American Agricultural Research: Results from a Cointegration Model
Journal of Policy Modeling, 1999, 21, (2), 185-211 View citations (11)
- Linking of U.S. monetary policy and exchange rates to world soybean markets
Agricultural Economics, 1992, 6, (4), 365-384 View citations (4)
- The Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement: Implications for Red Meat and Grain
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 1991, 39, (3), 397-422
- PRICE ENHANCEMENT, RETURNS VARIABILITY, AND SUPPLY RESPONSE IN THE U.S. DAIRY SECTOR
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1987, 19, (2), 10 View citations (7)
- Processing Costs, Labor Efficiency, and Economies of Size in Cooperatively Owned Fluid Milk Plants
Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, 1987, 02, 17 View citations (7)
- A DISCRIMINANT ANALYSIS OF GRAIN MARKET STRUCTURE IN SELECTED STATES OF THE SOUTH AND CORNBELT
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1984, 16, (2), 9
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.