Details about Thom Thurston
Access statistics for papers by Thom Thurston.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Public debt, the unit root hypothesis and structural breaks: a multi-country analysis
Post-Print, HAL View citations (19)
See also Journal Article in Economica (2006)
- Price Flexibility and Output « Persistence » in the Postwar U.S
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain), Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES)
- Inflation shoe leather costs and average inflation rates across countries
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2006, 25, (7), 1103-1129 View citations (1)
- Public Debt, the Unit Root Hypothesis and Structural Breaks: A Multi‐Country Analysis
Economica, 2006, 73, (289), 129-156 View citations (22)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- On the efficiency of monetary policy rules with flexible prices and rational expectations
Journal of Economics and Business, 2002, 54, (6), 615-631
- Empirical estimates of inflation tax Laffer surfaces: a 30-country study
Journal of Development Economics, 2000, 63, (2), 529-546 View citations (7)
- On Testing the Permanent Income Hypothesis and Rational Expectations
Empirical Economics, 1987, 12, (3), 137-56 View citations (2)
- State Taxes and Reserve Requirements as Major Determinants of Yield Spreads among Money Market Instruments
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 1986, 21, (4), 427-436 View citations (8)
- Monetarism, Overshooting, and the Procyclical Movement of Velocity
Economic Inquiry, 1977, 15, (1), 26-32 View citations (3)
- The Permanent Income Hypothesis and Monetary Influences on Consumption
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 1977, 9, (4), 586-96 View citations (1)
- Regional Interaction and the Reserve Adjustment Lag within the Commercial Banking Sector
Journal of Finance, 1976, 31, (5), 1443-56 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.