Details about Angelos Theodorakopoulos
Access statistics for papers by Angelos Theodorakopoulos.
Last updated 2023-10-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Automation and Taxation
- Horses for Courses: Measuring Foreign Supply Chain Exposure
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Also in Bank of England working papers, Bank of England (2022)
- Identifying latent heterogeneity in productivity
Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium View citations (1)
- Technology and jobs: A systematic literature review
Papers, arXiv.org View citations (1)
- Unlocking New Methods to Estimate Country-Specific Trade Costs and Trade Elasticities
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (4)
Also in School of Economics Working Paper Series, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University (2021) View citations (4)
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England (2021) View citations (5)
- Compositional Changes in Aggregate Productivity in an Era of Globalisation and Financial Crisis
Working Papers of VIVES - Research Centre for Regional Economics, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), VIVES - Research Centre for Regional Economics
Also in Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium (2018) View citations (3)
- PRODUCTIVITY EFFECTS OF INTERNATIONALISATION THROUGH THE DOMESTIC SUPPLY CHAIN: EVIDENCE FROM EUROPE
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers of VIVES - Research Centre for Regional Economics, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), VIVES - Research Centre for Regional Economics (2018)
- Productivity effects from inter-industry offshoring and inshoring: Firm-level evidence from Belgium
FIW Working Paper series, FIW
- Productivity dispersion, wage dispersion and superstar firms
Economica, 2023, 90, (360), 1145-1172
- Productivity effects of internationalisation through the domestic supply chain
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2021, 36, (6), 808-832 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.