Details about Grid Thoma
Access statistics for papers by Grid Thoma.
Last updated 2020-03-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Modelling credit risk for innovative firms: the role of innovation measures
Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance), Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi" View citations (14)
- Consolidating firm portfolios of patents across different offices. A comparison of sectoral distribution of patenting activities in Europe and Japan
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Financial Patenting in Europe
MERIT Working Papers, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT) View citations (2)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2009) View citations (13)
- Harmonizing and Combining Large Datasets - An Application to Firm-Level Patent and Accounting Data
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (53)
- Creating Powerful Indicators for Innovation Studies with Approximate Matching Algorithms. A test based on PATSTAT and Amadeus databases
KITeS Working Papers, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy View citations (9)
- The market value of patents and R&D: Evidence from European firms
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (44)
Also in KITeS Working Papers, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy (2006) View citations (34)
- Striving for a Large Market: Evidence from a General Purpose Technology in Action
KITeS Working Papers, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Industrial and Corporate Change (2009)
- Scientific and Technological Regimes in Nanotechnology: Combinatorial Inventors and Performance
LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy View citations (8)
- The valuation of patent-trademark pairing as IP strategy: evidence from the USPTO
Industry and Innovation, 2020, 27, (1-2), 80-104
- Cross-Pollination in Science and Technology: Concept Mobility in the Nanobiotechnology Field
Annals of Economics and Statistics, 2014, (115-116), 57-80
- Modelling Credit Risk for Innovative SMEs: the Role of Innovation Measures
Journal of Financial Services Research, 2013, 44, (1), 111-129 View citations (5)
- Striving for a large market: evidence from a general purpose technology in action
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2009, 18, (1), 107-138 View citations (14)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Institutional complementarity and inventive performance in nano science and technology
Research Policy, 2007, 36, (6), 813-831 View citations (51)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.