Details about Jonathan Timmis
Access statistics for papers by Jonathan Timmis.
Last updated 2019-02-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Industry Concentration in Europe and North America
OECD Productivity Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (2)
- GVC centrality and productivity: Are hubs key to firm performance?
OECD Productivity Working Papers, OECD Publishing
- GVCS and centrality: Mapping key hubs, spokes and the periphery
OECD Productivity Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (4)
- Information Communication Technologies and Firm Performance: Evidence for UK Firms
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, GEP View citations (2)
Also in Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, School of Economics (2016)
- The (Fuzzy) Digital Divide: The Effect of Broadband Internet Use on UK Firm Performance
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, School of Economics View citations (17)
- Broadband infrastructure, ICT use and firm performance: Evidence for UK firms
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2018, 155, (C), 110-139 View citations (1)
- The Changing Structure of Global Value Chains: Are Central Hubs Key for Productivity?
International Productivity Monitor, 2018, 34, 64-80 View citations (1)
- The Relationship Between Global Value Chains and Productivity
International Productivity Monitor, 2017, 32, 61-83 View citations (3)
- ICT and Exporting: The Effects of Broadband on the Extensive Margin of Business Service Exports
Review of International Economics, 2016, 24, (4), 757-796 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.